A broad community-based Board of Directors was established to represent PAC 14 Inc. and to help ensure the growth of citizen-produced local community media. The majority of the seats are determined by the by-laws and represent a cross-section of the community, including: local organizations, institutions, government, local viewers, and volunteer citizen producers. The mission of the board is to represent the current and future needs and interest of Public Access Television in Wicomico County, MD.
Board of Directors
Please address PAC 14 Board of Directors questions / comments to Tom Taylor, Executive Director.
Strategic Planning Committee
- George Whitehead, Ph.D. (Chair) -Emeritus Professor, Salisbury University / Salisbury's Promise / Hometown Heroes
- Jack Galloway - Community Member
- Brett Hammond - Local Producer, Community Member
- Suzanna Mallow - Event Technical Services, Salisbury University
- Tom Taylor - Executive Director, PAC 14
- Jen Myers - Office Coordinator, PAC 14
- Mark Grutkowski - Technical Producer, PAC 14
- Matt Parente - Technical Producer, PAC 14